Participant And Caregiver Responsibilities
What does AllCARE for Seniors expect from me?
The services of AllCARE for Seniors depend upon the involvement of you (the participant) and/or your caregivers. Along with the rights you have when you enroll in AllCARE for Seniors, you also have some responsibilities which include the following:
- To become familiar with the information in this Enrollment Agreement and the rules you must follow when enrolled in AllCARE for Seniors.
- To be involved in planning your care.
- To talk with your doctor and/or team if you have any questions, and to give your team information they need to care for you.
- To follow treatment plan instructions and care that is agreed upon by you, your doctor and/or your team.
- To act in a way that supports the care given to other patients and helps the smooth running of the PACE Center, doctor’s office, and other locations where you receive services.
- To take care of any Durable Medical Equipment, such as dentures, eyeglasses, and hearing aids, provided to you by AllCARE for Seniors.
- To pay any monthly costs on time.
- To let AllCARE for Seniors know as soon as possible when you have questions, suggestions or problems with your care or payment for your care.
- To use AllCARE for Seniors contracted hospitals and services, except for emergency care.
Note: Failure by participants and/or their caregivers to adhere to “Participant and Caregiver Rights and Responsibilities” will result in a review by the Center Manager and/or your Interdisciplinary Team and may be grounds for disenrollment.